This is all fixable. First things first, you're gonna snap some pics and send them our way so we can get eyes on it!
More than likely, a few of your flowers are travel-weary and need time to perk up. But losing a few stems (up to 5%) is unavoidable. We'll suss out if there's a real issue and will quickly replace or refund the offending blooms.
Any issues with fresh flowers need to be communicated to us within the first 24 hours or receipt.
- Send 2-3 close up photos of any blooms that appear to be damaged. We'll assess!
- Send 2-3 photos of the entire bunch in question as well. Make sure you have good lighting and clear focus, darlin'!
Things to keep in mind per our terms of agreement:
- 24 Hours. 24 Hours! TWENTY-FOUR HOURS. It bears repeating: All complaints and photos MUST be received within 24 hours of receipt or your claim will not be accepted and no refunds granted.
- Do Not Trash Blooms. Resist the temptation to throw away any blooms you aren't happy with until we've received photos and have found a resolution! If you throw away flowers before we review, they cannot be replaced or refunded.
- Embrace Color or Size Variation. Flowers are a natural, variable product. Subtle differences in color tone and size are normal and will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
- Accept Minor Imperfections. Remember, the same momma nature who crafted Barbara Streisand's schnoz has also created your flowers. Small imperfections such as spots, streaks, or curving of stems are normal and will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
- Shipment Snags. We are not responsible for the blooms if you miss your delivery, boo. Please coordinate with the shipping carrier – and know that we cannot control shipping delays.
- Hold Off on Buying New Flowers. Don't be in a rush to ransack the Trader Joe's cooler until we circle back with you. If you do choose to buy more blooms, that cost will be your responsibility. We only replace or refund the blooms we sold you.
Watch Amy shame fussy blooms here, and hit us back with questions. We love you! We've got you!